- Click on this link: http://www.dpdlocal.co.uk/
- Log in - Username and password are both anesidora
- Click on SHIPPING in the menu at the top of the page.
- Add in the postcode - make sure to put a gap in the middle ie. WF12 0LP not WF120LP
Don’t click ‘find postcode’, the address options will load on a dropdown automatically. If you do by mistake, just refresh the page.
- Click on the correct address from the dropdown.
- Add in the contact name under ‘delivery contact’ Note that this might be different from the billing contact, if it’s a gift.
- If it’s a handtied, change the ‘total weight (kg)’ to 5kg, otherwise, nothing else to add! The settings are pre set for Vela pack size and weight.
- Click print later, and add the next delivery.
- Once you have address all of the deliveries, click on ’Shipment review’ and then ‘Print unprinted’ and print onto the 2 sticker paper that has been supplied by DPD.
- Its not essential, but by using ‘Print Manifest’ you can create a list of the day’s parcels for the delivery guy to sign for our reference. If you do this they can be stored in the Royal Mail manifest folder.
- If there is no collection to go, just sent an email as below by 3pm otherwise we'll be charged for skipped pick up:
To: Julia Gill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: No collection required today for Anesidora Ltd.